I have just realised that on the last award i recieved i was supposed to say 7 interesting things about myself. So i just thought i would do that now…it allows me to write a quick post when I don’t have the time to write a more creative and -dare i say it- a more interesting post. Some of the regular readers might enjoy finding out a few random facts about me though, so enjoy 🙂
1. I had never written a piece of poetry before starting up thoughtofvg and it only became focussed on poetry through pure coincidence. Some people tell me I do a pretty good job of it, so there must be some talent hidden away there 😉
2. My dream is to live in either Germany or Scandinavia making my way in life through creative means only. I dread the 9-5, even if i must at some point be part of it in order to realise my dream.
3. Music and painting are my mains form of expression, not writing. Luckily writing becomes part of music and words are visual as well as spoken, so everything comes together in the end.
4. I’m still at school and will be for another year. I was forced to stay a year extra than usual in order to study what i wanted to.
5. I am currently on a personal journey to become a better person. I think it is a journey we all should take once we discover the start of its path. Just as Plato believed, (but in slightly different context) none of us will ever reach the end of it but we certainly are doing better than most to try.
6. I have one fundamental goal in life. To be happy and to make others happy.
7. none of points 1 to 6 have yet been fully fulfilled.
and a bonus point. 8. I seem to tell this blog more about myself than i tell even my closest friends or family. So i hope you followers get something out of reading my posts 🙂