Today i came onto my blog to find that the fantastic blog Limited Literature has awarded me very kindly with the Liebster Blog Award. Thank you so much, it has been yet another boost to my confidence and determination to make this a very special blog indeed.
The award was started to in order to be given to excellent bloggers, with fewer than 200 followers recognition for their efforts and promotion to a larger audience.
Like ‘Limited Literature, I also have a love of the German language (and all things to do with Germany) so to be given an award that originated in Germany is extra special.
There are some simple rules for the recipient of a Liebster Blog Award:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you (for some great poetry and creative writing, check out Limited Literature)
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed (see below)
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog
Now for five blogs of fewer than 200 followers that I would like to give the award to. I don’t yet follow many blogs, only choosing ones that i really enjoy reading, so I must say firstly that I am not certain that these blogs do in fact have few enough followers. Nevertheless they do deserve recognition for their great work.
1.Path of Resonance-this is the blog that inspired me to start my own and looks at a number of things including the blogger’s approach to life and musical posts, in particular about the darbuka drum.
2. Lance Schaubert-a wonderfully creative blog, but hard to describe as there is so much going on it it. everything from film reviews to cartography. certainly worth checking out.
3.Haiku 365-The title of this blog almost says it all, but there is a twist-a beautiful photo goes along with each haiku poem.
4.Good Geek Ranting-I’m pretty certain this one has over 200 followers, but its tricky picking from those i follow as i don’t have a long list to choose from. However, this blog certainly deserves recognition. I would describe this blog as ‘life as a story’ and seems to make even the normal day seem gripping.
5.Kjpgarcia-theres some really creative poetry on this blog so well worth checking out.
I would reccomend checking all these blogs out, despite me thinking half of them may not really fit into the ‘under 200 followers’ category.